Monday, August 16, 2010

So here goes nothing!

Hi, everyone. For those of you who don't know me, my name is Marcos Blanco and this will be my first post to start off my blog. I'll try to keep it updated reguarly since I've been wanting to do this for a long time now. I figured I might as well put wrting skills to good use and improve upon them in the process. Aslo, I like to create interesting discussions with people so this will be a good outlet for me to talk about various topics and to keep myself informed about many things going on around me.

Fuck! This sounds so boring. More to come later. I'm off to watch a couple of Disney movies with the sis and play some 360. Catch you all later (well no followers yet).

I know this wasn't very informative for my first post, but stay tuned. I promise I'll keep it interesting. Distractions tend to pop up from time to time for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment