Wednesday, January 2, 2013

My SSFIV: AE 2012 Tier List and my personal worst Claw match-ups

Hello, everyone. Here's my AE 2012 tier list. Thanks to Nacer for the inspiration to write a short post about this.

S: Cammy, Adon, Fei Long
A: Akuma, Ryu, Seth, C. Viper, Yun, Sakura
B: Rufus, Zangief, Makoto, Ibuki, Claw, Dictator, Boxer, Sagat, Ken, Honda, Cody, Abel
C: Gen, Guy, Yang, Rose, Gouken, Dhalsim, Blanka, Guile, Oni, E. Ryu, Chun-Li, El Fuerte, Juri
D: Dee Jay, Dudley, Hakan, T. Hawk, Dan

Personally, I feel my worst match-ups are definitely Cammy, Gen, Akuma and Honda. I also feel like sometimes a really good Guile or Dictator player beats Claw a lot as well, although I think they are mostly even compared to the top four I just mentioned.

I have seem to hit a wall against Cammy and Gen with Claw so I might start counter-picking with Dictator. He was my secondary in Vanilla SFIV and lately I have been playing him in training mode, in casuals and at a couple of the local tournaments as of late. My confidence in playing Dic is getting better by the day so hopefully I can bust him out more often if my Claw isn't doing so well on certain dasy or in certain character or player match-ups I have trouble with.

I'll still be mostly playing with Claw since I'm the most comfortable with him in almost every match-up. There is still room for improvement with my Claw play as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment